Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Art Every Day Month - Day 26

I have been very busy, so I have not been able to create every day.  But at least I have been able to create a bit on the weekend.  I made some Christmas cards and put a few more details on a little art journal page which I had started last week.








Stamped Images Moroccan Butterfly by Kaszazz


Even though I have not been creating every day.  Please go and visit the blog: Creative Every Day, to be inspired by lots of artists who have managed to create every day.  I have found some wonderful blogs through this site and seen some amazing art works being created.  Go and have a look.


2 comments:

  1. Waua, those Christmascards are very beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik bedoelde wauw .... ;-) Zag het net op het moment dat ik op de verzendknop drukte ....

    ReplyDelete